Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Intro to me!

 

Hi! My name is Lisa AKA Athena!

I’m a mom of 2 Kids and from the Beautiful State of FL! I started gaming when I was only 3 years old. Ever since then I’ve been an Avid Gamer and always will be!

My first game was Wolfenstein 3D when I was only 3 and
it hooked me on gaming for life!

I’ve been a Content Creator since April ’18.

I’m a huge fan of Indie and Soulsborne games and currently do 2 streams every week surrounding Indies.

In April of 2020, I discovered the hobby of Miniature painting. I quickly fell in love with it and spend most of my time painting any mini I can get my hands on.

I love interacting with my Community and you can always find a positive, energetic and Super Fun Atmosphere here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Legolas

Legolas was my very first mini I painted way back in April of this year! He was so much fun to paint and I felt like he deserved the first s...